Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Fresh Start

After a year and half posting at Democracy Rising I have decided to start a new blog - Eurasian Voice. A change in my social situation, and an acceptance that one man leading a busy life cannot provide quality analysis day-after-day led me to this point. At Democracy Rising I often tried to cover the breaking news, and more often than not strayed away from the analysis I actually found most interesting. Furthermore, Democracy Rising lacked a real focus, occasionally covering bits of Africa, but not establishing itself as a home for followers of a particular region or ideology.

Eurasian Voice will act as an analytical blog, providing my take on the news and current opinions of the former Soviet Union. Updates will likely come in dribs and drabs, and then sudden gushes. But rest assured, that when I can, I will, update.

Thank you to everyone who has joined me here and happy surfing!

Matt

No comments: